Pegasus Trading Management Limited is a Hong Kong based multinational corporation that was founded in Vietnam on December 2015. Pegasus Trading Management Limited trades 2 major commodities:
1. Physical gold trading locally in Vietnam, and
2. Actual oil trading as an intermediary and collaborative partner of Sinosin Oil and Gas Private Limited in Singapore and Eco Energy Limited in Labuan Malaysia.
This project liaise to the Sales and Purchase Agreement (Contract Reference: THL/PGSI/JVNNPCJV Ops/BLCO/001/04/15), one of our crude oil trading agreements sign on May 9, 2015, between:
Details of Commodity: Bonny Light Crude Oil (BLCO)
Buyer’s bank instrument must be irrevocable, divisible, assignable and transferable to NNPC only Shipment of Forty Eight Million (48,000,000) Barrels in slots of Two Million (2,000,000) Barrels per Month of BONNY LIGHT CRUDE OIL for the duration of Twenty Four (24) Months.
1. Seller’s bank sends $300,000 Non-Operative Performance Bond via MT760 to Buyer’s bank.
2. Buyer confirms the Non-Operative Performance Bond and Buyer’s bank sends Operative MT760 SBLC covering value of total cargo for $120,000,000 to Seller’s bank. Seller’s Non-Operative Performance Bond automatically becomes Operative.
About the Project
Seller’s bank instrument must not be returned.
Buyer’s bank instrument must be irrevocable, divisible, assignable and transferable to NNPC only
Purpose of this project
In crude oil actual trading, a block fund of Standby Letter of Credit (SBLC) is a must to protect the seller from ensuring buyer will pay when the shipment reach to the buyer’s destination port.
On another hand, Performance Bond (PB) is necessary to protect the buyer from ensuring the seller will perform according to the agreement after the buyer issued the SBLC.
For the oil price range around $50 per barrel, one shipment of 2 million (2,000,000) barrels of Bonny Light Crude Oil (BLCO) will require $120 million ($120,000,000) blocked as SBLC for it’s total cargo value.
As we decided to add 2 more shipment into the agreement, an additional SBLC of 4 million (4,000,000) barrels is required.
We believe sharing opportunity to the public will return us with higher reputation in crude oil trading industry. We also believe in the saying of ‘one individual alone will not able to make all the money from the world’. We decided to launch this project after consulting several experts from economist, business analyst, legal specialist, and even including experienced players from several monetary investment systems.
From this project, you and us are forming a WIN-WIN SITUATION where:
WE fulfill our mission from your participation and spreading our reputation and this platform to the others; while YOU make a highly satisfy and efficient return of investment from indirectly participating partially into this trading activity.
90% block fund ($216 million) of this project had already been covered by Zhong Mao Group, CNPC, and Sino Oil & Gas. Your participation in this system will be allocated (together with Pegasus, Sinosin, and Eco Energy) to the rest of 10% block fund value ($24 million) of this project, limited by the quota allotment.
As when the total quota allotment reach the targeted block fund, the stage of this project is considered accomplished, we will temporary pause all the new investment request and only issuing return to the existing investors.
However, for your interested, we will still re-open a new round of investment again only when we acquire new contract in the future.
If you still have any query about this project, you may find your answer from the Q&A session here, or simply ask us directly by leaving us a message here.
In crude oil actual trading, a block fund of Standby Letter of Credit (SBLC) is a must to protect the seller from ensuring buyer will pay when the shipment reach to the buyer’s destination port. On another hand, Performance Bond (PB) is necessary to protect the buyer from ensuring the seller will perform according to the agreement after the buyer issued the SBLC.
9am - 5pm (Mon - Fri)
9am - 12am (Sat)
Pegasus Trading Management
Saigon Trade Center
37 Ton Duc Thang Street, District1, Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam.
Office (+84)3 9 101 037
Vietnamese (+84)1218 202 613
English (+84)901 388 751